We are a full-service Garden Centre dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients. We are seeking a special individual who will be the next addition to our team that can help take us to the next level.
This role supports the Garden Centre Manager and will develop content on social media networks, Web, and eMarketing to achieve our marketing and branding goals.
If you are an outside the box thinker with a proven track record for developing innovative marketing programs or are a recent graduate in marketing, who possesses a natural gift to communicate, then we want to hear from you!
What you need!
- A strong familiarity of social media and digital marketing for business.
- Possess strong Photoshop, Video Editing, PowerPoint layout skills, Word Processing skills and excellent proofreading skills.
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication, analytical, interpersonal and creative writing skills.
- Great visual graphical design talent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Energized and creative, someone who looks at the big picture
- Passion for community involvement
- Interest or experience in graphic design
- Strong initiative, drive, comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strengthen our brand – social media, blogs, website content, networking, marketing events,
- You will assist in assisting and planning various marketing events
- Design and launch web ads, e-newsletters, online surveys, e-mail marketing campaigns, streaming video for digital displays and other forms of digital marketing.
- Support efforts to ensure marketing materials and communication materials are up to date, compliant, and maintained
- Provide content support for our web properties as required.
This is a part time, contract position and has flexible working hours. Ideal for an individual that needs to balance family commitments or wanting to ease back into the work force. Please apply at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.