Looking for a talented, self-motivated and creative Landscape Installer to join our team. You must be a team player, be detail-oriented and have a positive attitude that works well in a very fast paced environment. The successful individual will possess a strong work ethic, with the ability to work independently and have total pride in your workmanship.
Candidates must be well versed in softscaping with a passion for landscaping. Experience in hardscape is beneficial but not necessary.
Apprentice opportunities available for the right candidate.
You will be required to:
- Layout and prepare garden beds.
- Operate power equipment (such as backhoes, skid steer, 5 ton dump truck with crane operation, (able to operate equipment such as forklift, bobcat, skid steer is an asset)
- Knowledge of proper horticultural and planting practices, tree, shrub, perennial knowledge is very beneficial
- Must be client focused, personable, customer oriented with an ability to inspire, sell, and problem solve
- Prepare and complete daily production reports
A valid G driver’s license in good standing. All successful candidates must provide a current driver abstract.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Neat appearance and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and the regulations that apply to this work.
- Must be physically capable of performing required duties and must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 – 75 lbs. frequently 8 – 10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50 – 250 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain meticulous records
- Career minded with a desire to take ownership and grow business
- Must be available to work shifts/weekends/overtime, as required.
Send resume and covering letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.